BARÓMETRO DE PATROCINIO DEPORTIVO 2019
The Sports Sponsorship Barometer presentation was held in Madrid on January 30th.
Carlos Cantó, CEO of SPSG Consulting, presented the results and key conclusions of the study in front of +160 attendants.
"El Barómetro de Patrocinio Deportivo" is divided in 4 sections: Companies, Properties, Fans and Trends.
The study analyses the key elements in sponsorship (from the property and company perspective) and the new trends in Sport Business anually.
El Barómetro also measures the association of brands with a sport or property by the fans.
In particular, the report delves into main areas:
1. Sports sponsorship and innovation key elements from a sponsor and a property perspective.
2. The most associated brands to certain sports and sports properties by the spanish population. The document also analyses which are the athletes with the best image.
3. Main Sports Business trends.
To finish, Carlos Cantó also moderated a debate where several experts talked about the main Sports Business challenges and trends moving forward:
- LaLiga: Oscar Mayo, International Development Director & member of the chairman's office.
- Spanish Basketball Federation: Jorge Garbajosa, President.
- Santander Group: Enrique Geijo, Sponsorship Director
- Telefónica: Rafael Fernández de Alarcón, Sponsorship, Media and Brand director.
If you would like to download the report, please send an email to the following account: